Meditation is a pathway to inner peace
There’s this beautiful place called inner peace, where life seems easier and simpler. It isn’t that tough to reach there. All you have to do is take the path of meditation and it leads straight to your destination - not bands and turns. It may seem little tough to walk the path since the ride is uphill in the starting but once you reach the nearest stop it’s just a mile walk from there and then it becomes usual to and fro.
We’re all stuck in a vicious circle of life and entangled in the complications that add unwanted stress to our lifestyle. Joy and love are a part of us. They reside in the deepest core of our body somewhere closer of mind and soul. The age-old practice of meditation is all it takes to travel to the centre of your being. Lord Buddha attained enlightenment through meditation and also Lord Shiva keeps his destructor side calm through meditation. These days meditation is considered as an effective solution to fight stress, tension and any sort of mental conflict.
Here’re a few simple steps to dive into the world of meditation. All you gotta do is:
- Find a quiet place to sit and meditate
- Decide upon a time limit. If you are a beginner start with 5-8 min routine.
- Sit in a comfortable posture be it on a chair with your feet dangling, on the floor cross-legged or anywhere in any position that lets you concentrate for a while.
- Close your eyes and sync your mind with your breath and try to focus.
- Initially your mind will wander here and there but eventually, it will tune in with your breath. Just keep your concentration intact. Don’t be disheartened by a few days of failing attempt, the connection will happen.
- You may try it with open eyes as well but closed eyes help in developing concentration fast. Pick one of the sounds in the ambience and let it lead you to the inner self.
Meditation is one easiest way to make your mind and body one. It takes you where you’ll find peace and yourself. It calms your mind and disconnects it from all worldly chaos. Just by sitting at one place and taking out a few minutes from your busy schedule for yourself is all it takes to discover inner peace.