- a)The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Company and that Company collects from you;
- b)The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
- c)Company’s information security practices and policies; and
- d)Company’s policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
- Please note that usage of the term Personal Information includes Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”), wherever appropriate and/or mandated under the IT Act and the SPDI Rules.
Collection of Information
- The “Information” provided by you to Company or collected from you by Company may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- a)Your user name along with your password;
- b)Your name;
- c)Your address;
- d)Your telephone number;
- e)Your e-mail address or other contact formation;
- f)Your date of birth;
- g)Your gender;
- h)Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history);
- i)Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including one-time password;
- j)Internet protocol address;
- k)Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website; or
- l)[Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with Company],
- Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you availing certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Company’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website.
- You represent that the Personal Information you provide to us from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and that you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third -party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- Company may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Company to identify you personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- a)Your geographic location;
- b)details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider;
- c)the type of browser (internet explorer, firefox, opera, google chrome etc.);
- d)the operating system of your system, device and the Website you last visited before visiting the Website;
Purpose and Usage of Personal Information
- The Company does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
- Information provided by you is used only:
- a)To facilitate your use of the Website;
- b)To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- c)To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- d)To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- e)To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- f)To personalize your experience on our Website;
- g)To complete and fulfill your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- h)To administer product downloads;
- i)To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- j)To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- k)To protect the integrity of the Website; and
- l)To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
- Your Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and in accordance with the provisions set out herein.
Cookies & Shared Objects